I have got
a lot of childhood memories, but I don't remember all. I remember one
day that I went to "Camp nou" in Barcelona with my parents and my
brother. I had got 8 years old. I was very cheerful because I loved F.C.Barcelona.
First we went to the museum there were cups and picture of the history
football. After that, we went to the stadium. It was incredible and enormous!
Another childhood memory.Is when I had 8-9
years old and I travelled to the Palma, Canarian Islands. When we were on the
airport we met a player of Barça!
Olaguer But now he isn't in Barça. He was very friendly. He said me:
"Where are you go?" and I said: "To Palma" He saids:"I
travelled to Palma is very beautiful! I go to Tenerife" and I said:
"I went to Tenerife last year!" I was incredible! Because at that
time he was famous! When we arrived in the hotel, they gave us an orange juice.
I love orange juices.
The hotel has got a 12 swimming pools, I
love the water, when I was young and now! There I learnt play ping-pong. As Olaguer
said, la Palma is very beautiful! I loved the rose the sun. And we went to a
lot of places, now I don't remember them all...
Cap comentari:
Publica un comentari a l'entrada