dimarts, 24 de desembre del 2013

The vow

I'd like to recommend a film that I watched last summer called "Todos los días de mi vida" but in English its name is "the vow". The director of the film is Michael Sucsy. It is inspired on true events.

The film is a romance and a drama, the setting is the U.S.A, it doesn't spicefy the town. The film starts with the story of two lovers, Leo (Channing Tatum) and Paige (Rachel McAdams), their story is very beautiful because in two weeks they fell in love. But one day, Paige has a car accident and loses memory. Leo will do the impossible to love Paige again but it isn't easy because there are a lot of complications.

The things I liked most about the fil are the actors, especially Channing Tatum because I belive that he is a very good actor. I think also that their story is very nice. Afther seeing this move I think that we should live the life unlimited becuase you never know what will happen tomorrow.

All in all, I really like the movie, and I love the ending. I wouldn't chance argthing. I think that the message is nice.




Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada